Thank YOU all



It has been a strange old month so far, and I owe many people (a lot of whom I can't possibly even know, because I really don't know that many people), but for anyone who even gave a passing thought to nominating me, or voting for me, in the Saboteur Awards I just wanted to say:
Thank you so much.  It has been a hell of a twelve months and I'm humbled to receive such a vote of confidence from everyone who gave me a click.
Sabotage were even kind enough to include some of the comments that were written in the voting about me.  Some were touching, some were hilarious, some were bizarre (hot, me? seriously? you oddballs). 
I hope to do your comments and kindness justice throughout the rest of the year.
Click the link below to see the Write Out Loud article confirming that it happened:
http://www.writeoutloud.net/public/blogentry.php?blogentryid=42513

Comments